728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    BLOG: Theme Changes & Sectors

    Greetings, and welcome to Seeseenayy.
    I have two topics to discuss in regards to the blog.

    Theme Changes
    I was considering changing the theme for CCNA to another type of Awesome theme. However, I would like to ask all visitors on their opinion on this blog's current layout.

    Personally, I think it's a step-up from the 2000s theme prior to this, but I think a switch-up every now and then would be helpful for the eyes. I posted a poll on the right-hand column of the website, I urge you to vote. 

    Any theme change I would do would be around summer, perhaps giving it either a modern theme or summer/colored one. Though is not permanent, don't take it verbatim.


    IT2 and Categories 
    For the next few weeks, our CCNA2 class will be doing a case-study. I will, obviously, be pre-occupied with this. However, now that our course is essentially over and done with, I now have free time to edit IT2 and fix it's tab panel, and start on some notes, PTs, and answers for CCNA3 & CCNA4. 

    Between that time, if Cisco posts any v6 / 6.0 version of the exam, I will update them. However, I won't be checking too often-- I'm asking the visitors (you) to post/contact me on any new tests, exams, or updates.


    Thank you, and good luck on your future endeavors. 

    Also, irrelevant to both topics, I'd like to suggest that feedback, questions, or comments can be posted on a post using 'comments'-- It'd be cool to see some around.I will consult Noah on both of these topics, and based on his opinion we will... work something out!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: BLOG: Theme Changes & Sectors Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top