728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    30 Spotting Error On Narration

    #imp Everydayquiz #Narration #30Questions

    (a) He said/ (b) that / (c) he will come. / (d) No error
    will>would

    (a) He said/ (b) that / (c) I shall work hard if I want to pass. / (d) No error
    shall>> should  want>wanted


    (a) He asked me/ (b) that if / (c) I was fine./ (d) No error



    (a) He asked me/ (b) that what / (c) had happened./ (d) No error




    (a) He asked me/ (b) what / (c) did I say about him./ (d) No error

    Change ‘did I say’ to  ‘I said’


    (a) He told to me / (b) that / (c) the Sun is a star./ (d) No error




    (a) The king commanded to / (b) call the/ (c) first witness./ (d) No error


    (a) The judge asked me / (b) if I knew the / (c) accused or not./ (d) No error



    (a) Ram was telling / (b) that everyone / (c) was happy with the bonus./ (d) No error

    Telling them

    Tell, told,, advise, command, forbid takes object with them.


    (a) My teacher said that / (b) a bad carpenter / (c) fights with his tools./ (d) No error

    No error, its an idiom



    (a) She ordered the servant shut / (b) the door / (c) and leave the room./ (d) No
    error
    TO shut


    (a) She exclaimed with surprise / (b) that / (c) how tall has she grown./ (d) No error

    ‘How tall has she grown’ interrogative form
    Right  formation  ‘She has grown very tall'



    (a)The teacher asked the little boy/(b) if he knows the / (c) correct answer to the
    question./(d) No error

    knows>>> KNEW



    (a) Mother allowed me to / (b) go wherever/ (c) I want./ (d) No error






    (a) The father forbade his son / (b) not to make the / (c) same mistake again./ (d)
    No error

    (a) He exclaimed with sorrow / (b) that his father died just two / (c) months before. /
    (d) No Error.

    HAD died


    (a) She requested him/ (b) to take her to the doctor / (c) as she has very high fever. /
    (D) No Error

    Has >> HAD



    (a) When my boss said / (b) that he was coming to see / (c) me the next day, I
    wondered what problems he will have with me. / (d) No Error
    will> WOULD


    (a) I suggested that she should / (b) stay at home if it / (c) rained but she does not
    give any answer. / (d) No Error

    Does not >> DID NOT

    (a) He asked me / (b) why had I gone to office / (c) when I knew there would be
    fewer buses on road that day. / (d) No Error
    Why had i >> WHY I HAD



    (a) My friend asked me / (b) what could she do/ (c) for me in that critical situation.
    / (d) No Error

    SHE COULD is right

    The Government warned the multiplexes that if / (b) they continue charging
    prices higher than MRP , their / (c) licences would be cancelled. / (d) No Error

    Two errors
    That if …
    (b) ‘Continue’ to  Past 'Continued'

    (a) My father told me / (b) that if I work for the / (c) betterment of mankind, God
    would certainly do good to me . / (d) No Error

    work> worked.
    They are not giving error in THat if


    (a) My teacher wanted to know / (b) if I had done / (c) the homework or not. / (d) No
    Error

    If… or .. is wrong
    Whether .. or right



    (a) She says, “I studied / (b) hard so that I / (c) may get good marks/ (d) No Error

    may> MIGHT


    (a) She said that she was going to / (b) theatre and wanted to know that I could /
    (c) accompany him. / (E) No Error

    b>>> that >> IF


    (a) She requested me / (b) to wait for her / (c) until she returns from school. / (d) No Error
    returns>> RETURNED



    (a) The players exclaimed / (b) with joy that / (c) they have won the match / (d) No
    Error
    have> HAD


    (a) The Principal said / (b) that the gates should / (c) be locked as the classes have
    started. / (d) No Error

    have> HAD


    a) He told us / (b) that / (c) he has not read the book. / (d) No Error
    has> HAD#SSC #IBPS #SBI #RBI #NABARD #NICL #NIACL #CAT #NMAT #everydayquiz
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: 30 Spotting Error On Narration Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top